Sunday, August 25, 2013

My princess Lesson and life qoutes






















“My smiling face is very pretty, right? I practiced every time I missed my dad. One day when my dad comes to find me again, I’m going to smile for him.”


“When someone gives you something you thought he could never give, that’s when a person’s heart thumps.” 


“The eternal law of winning a woman’s heart is precisely jealousy……”


"the enemy that i hate the most you're not the one." 


"In life, there are times you dump people and times you get dumped."



"If the drink isn't that great then milk is fine, too."


"Let's forget it all and be more comfortable starting tomorrow."



"I’ve decided not to cry anymore. There are too many people who’ll be satisfied if I cry. But mom, you know what? Do you know what’s funny? Among those people who enjoy seeing me have a hard time, I’ve started to like one of them. It’s comical right? I seem like a total idiot, don’t I? But it’s enough to really confuse someone. He’s always stabbing me in the back, and abandons me. But then suddenly, some moments…like dad, he’s tender. So when i’m with him… my heart races. i haven't even been runnng and yet i have to catch my breath but he says he' gong to marry some other woman so he's totally hateful , but i don't dislike him. i cant'stop liking him."



"Once he's abandoned me . then he's really abandoned me. it's not his style to come back."




"the first time i saw you ,I felt as if 6 million watts of electricity penetrated my heart , i must have been set to this planet called earth in order to see you." 




"You can’t go anywhere! I will follow you to the end of the earth! Don’t you dare try to run away by yourself."




"Like a tree standing before the wind, some branches will break off, while some branches will bend. But in order to become a lager tree, it’s a process that we must face.” 








"Women usually dislike other woman that are more popular than them."

“My apology. Even though you don’t accept it, I would hope you believe it.”

“Aren’t you going to scream? Aren’t you going to throw a pillow at me? Am I that trustworthy? Or perhaps your eyes sparkle like this when any man shows up next to your bed. You have the stare of Snow White, who saw her Prince when she woke up after almost dying.”


"What are you? What are you to me? Why did you think I’d protect you? Without any reason or proof, why are you putting me beside you at your whim and blaming me? …. Do you want forgiveness? Do you want your family back? Then give up being a princess. If you give it all up, you can return…to your family…and to me."


"You are really greedy. i mightend up losing everything because of you but you don't want to lose even one thing.


“The correct choice doesen’t always result in a correct outcome.”


"You're making me crazy , what should i do  with you? If you were a worthy opponent then i could attack you."


“Because of you, all foreigners are thinking our princesses are pretty. Are you stirred? Actually, I’m testing myself, not you”


“It wasn’t until I began wavering because of her, did I realize how bad I was to you.”


“The reason why you won’t be able to stay by my side is that I will be by her side, protecting her.”


“I’m a public servant. But for you, do you know what I just did?”


“Do you have to become the princess? Is it something you’d rather die for than give up?  Can you not be the princess…and can’t you just live as my girl?”



“I don’t know what it is that you heard or what it is you remember, but okay… Even if that is the damned truth, even if that truth makes it so I can’t be with you, I can bear it all. But just know this one thing; I’m always on your side. That much I’ll do as I want.”


“But whatever the truth is, promise me that we will seek for it together. We will look for it together.”



“Because when I get sick, and have a high fever, lying on the bed, then you’ll be by my side, changing towels for me. You’ll make me porridge. Even when I am asleep, you’ll be worried about me, so you’ll stay by my side.”



“If I can be so sick to the point of dying, then you can forget how much your heart aches, even for a short period of time. Even if you hate me, you cannot leave me. I really hope I can be that sick.”


“Then hate me. But don’t push me too far away, and don’t blame yourself for hating me. Just let me be in front of you, and look at me, the one who is happy because of you. Hate me all you want. Even if it’s like this, it’s fine. I want to become your man.”


“I know I shouldn’t show up. I know it’s the only thing I can do that’s considerate and proper. But, I’m sorry. I can’t give up being the Mr. P that makes you catch your breath and your heart race. I’ve never had to give up anything. Just as you said, I really am a bad guy. You’re right, but… I miss you, so what am I supposed to do? I miss you 24 hours a day, so what am I supposed to do? I miss you and I want to see you right now. I miss you to death. What am I supposed to do? Lee Seol… I love you.”



Everyday, finding fault in every little thing you do and badgering you, confusing you… I can’t give up something that fun. I can’t give up being the Mr. P. that makes you catch your breath and your heart race. I’ve been coddled somewhat as I was raised, so I’m not very good at holding things in. I’ve never had to give up anything. Right, just as you said, I’m a really bad guy. You’re right, but… I miss you so what am I supposed to do? I miss you 24 hours a day, so what am I supposed to do? I miss you and i want to see you right now. I miss you to death! So what am i supposed to do? Huh? Lee Seol, what am I supposed to do? Lee Seol… I love you. This Mr. P. loves you. 


“I miss you. What should I do? I miss you so much I feel like I’m going to die.”



"You want to learn how to drive right? That’s why I called you here"


--Park Hae Young



"No pain no gain."

--Oh yoon jo



"Even if you stay here like this , it doesn't look like they're going to return"


"It helps to eat somethng sweet when you've been reject."

---Nam Jan Woo


image
imageimage
imageimage






















 












No comments:

Post a Comment